Eberhart Studio was a photographic studio that operated in Milledgeville, Ga throughout the 20th century. This studio took photographic portraits and other photographs for the Milledgeville and Baldwin County Community. Some photgraphs taken by this studio became postcards, but many of the subjects of the studio were students at Georgia State College for Women, now georgia college. When the studio negatives were transferred to Allied Arts in 1999, many of these negatives were distributed to the community. This collection contains negatives, and one photograph, dating from 1926 until the 1960's. Most of the images are portraits, with a few images of campus scenes.
Georgia College and State University, "Eberhart Studio Negatives" (2015). Special Collections Finding Aids. Paper 22.